Click U Certificate Programs allow SLA members to enhance their professional development and expertise. Click on the course titles to for detailed course information and to register.
12 June 2009 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- CI Certificate Program (CIC09) Competitive Intelligence Analysis: Intermediate Frameworks (Ticket # 100)
- KM Certificate Program (KMKS05) Strategic Planning for Knowledge Management (Ticket #105)
13 June 2009 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- CCM Certificate Program (CCM600) Managing the Use of Copyright Materials (Ticket # 260)
- KM Certificate Program (KMKS01) Introduction to Knowledge Management and Knowledge Services (Ticket # 265)
- CI Certificate Program (CIC10) Management Analysis for Competitive Intelligence (Ticket # 270)
14 June 2009 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- CCM Certificate Program (CCM700) Managing Enterprise-Wide Copyright Education (Ticket # 485)
- CI Certificate Program (CIC07) Human Source Collection: Research Beyond Published Sources (Ticket # 490)
Certificate Programs, certificate courses and conference Continuing Education Sessions are open to SLA members and non-members, however only SLA members are eligible to earn IACET CEUs.
An Important Note: While the primary goal in developing these programs is to allow participants to earn one or more certificates, each of the courses has inherent value and any course may be taken à la carte.